Department of Primary and Secondary Health Care Govt Jobs 2023 Latest
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2023 Apply Online: Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department recently published a job advertisement on 27 September 2023. We have collected this Healthcare Jobs Advertisement from Nawaiwaqt Newspaper .
Punjab Health Department is currently recruiting people with good education and experience. Eligible candidates can apply for the following District Coordinator (BERC) posts. Candidates apply for these positions by the deadline of October 6, 2023.
Department of Primary and Secondary Health Care Latest Jobs 2023
|Publication date:||September 27, 2023|
|Last date||October 6, 2023|
|Company:||Department of Primary and Secondary Health Care|
|Address:||Punjab Directorate General of Health Services, 24 Cooper Road, Lahore.|
About the Department of Primary and Secondary Health Care
Punjab Primary and Secondary Health Department (P&SHD) is dedicated to providing quality healthcare services to the community. By focusing on efficiency and effectiveness, the department ensures that health care delivery is accessible, equitable, culturally acceptable, affordable and sustainable. The primary goal of P&SHD is to improve the health and overall quality of life for all people.
- Regional Coordinator (BERC)
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Health Post
- Required Gender: Women and men are eligible.
- Skills required: Computer basics, hard work.
- Minimum age: Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 30 years
- Education required: Intermediate, Matric
- Experience required: No experience required.
- Minimum monthly salary: PKR 150,000 (EST)
- Maximum monthly salary: PKR 200,000 (EST)
How to Apply Online for Primary and Secondary Health Department Jobs 2023?
If you are interested in applying and meet the eligibility criteria, you must submit your written applications on plain paper with relevant documents, passport size photograph and copy of CNIC by courier/registered post/manually to the address given below. continuation.
Address: Punjab Directorate General of Health Services, 24 Cooper Road, Lahore.
Terms and Conditions
- The detailed application procedure is available in the advertisement below.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will not be considered.
- TA/DA will not be accepted.
- The Authority has the right to accept/reject or cancel all employment requests or processes.
- As per government policy, please attach O Missile, Qaumi Sani Card, two recent passport size photographs and a certified copy of the required educational teacher with the application and bring the original teacher with you upon entry. Incomplete, late applications, or applications that do not meet the required technical educational standards will not be accepted. Candidates will be selected based on their qualifications, educational qualifications, experience and interview. Ingri will remain in the hepatitis management program and will not be administered TADA when she attends the intervention. The deadline for submitting applications is 10/06/2023, applications will not be accepted after that date.
- Note: Will preference be given to those with previous work experience in the Night Watch Program? Note: 20% of the total seats will be assigned to children of public employees on a scale of 1 to 5, 15% to women and 63% to people with disabilities. As per the government’s proposed policy, reservations for natural born people, minorities and women will not be followed.
Note: This is not a permanent government position. She was under a temporary charge.
Program Director, Hepatitis Control Program Director
Department of Primary and Secondary Health Care
Directorate General of Health Services and Najab, 24-Ko Bar Road, Lahore
What is the last date to submit an application?
The deadline to submit a job application is October 6, 2023.
How many vacancies are available in Punjab Health Department?
More than 63 vacancies are available in Punjab Health Department.