Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) Govt Jobs 2023 Latest
Latest FBR Jobs Advertisement 2023 Online – www.fbr.gov.pk: Federal Board of Revenue has published its latest jobs advertisement on 27 September 2023. We have collected this FBR Jobs advertisement from Nawaiwaqt newspaper.
FBR is currently recruiting highly qualified, motivated and experienced professionals. Qualified candidates can apply for the following Procurement Specialist II positions. Candidates apply for these positions before the deadline of October 12, 2023.
FBR Jobs Advertisement 2023
|Publication date:||September 27, 2023|
|Last date||October 12, 2023|
|Company:||Federal Council of Revenue|
|Address:||Headquarters • 3rd Floor FBR House, Constitution Street, G-5, Islamabad|
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) of Pakistan, formerly called the Central Board of Revenue, is a federal law enforcement agency of Pakistan. It is responsible for investigating tax-related crimes, such as tax evasion and fraud, as well as suspected wealth accumulation and money laundering activities. Moreover, FBR is responsible for regulating tax collection in Pakistan.
- Procurement Specialist-II
The Federal Board of Revenue has received funding from the World Bank to cover the cost of the Pakistan Revenue Program (PRRP) and intends to use a portion of the revenue to contract the services of various individual consultants as follows:
|Procurement Specialist-II||Master’s degree (at least sixteen years of education) in Business Administration
Engineering/Economics Financial and Social Sciences. The Procurement Management degree will be given greater weight to manage supply chain projects
At least ten (10) years of verifiable documented experience in procurement of goods, works and consulting services.
• Experience in successfully completing contracting for goods, works and services at the national/international level.
• Familiarity with national and international policies, regulations, guidelines and procedures for public and private sector procurement and anti-corruption. The candidate must be aware/familiar with using various IT tools to manage procurement.
Eligibility Criteria for FBR Jobs
- Required Gender: Women and men are eligible.
- Required skills: management, management.
- Minimum Age: Minimum Age: 40 years
- Maximum age: 50 years (EST)
- Education required: Master’s degree
- Experience: Minimum: 08 years (EST)
- Maximum: 10 years (EST)
Benefits of FBR Jobs
- Health centers
- Training under the supervision of expert officers.
- Children are eligible for scholarships.
- Helpful and skilled management.
- Free pickup and delivery service.
- good salary
- Free food
- Use of high-tech equipment.
- Minimum Monthly Salary: PKR 100,000 (EST)
- Maximum Monthly Salary: PKR 200,000 (EST)
How to Apply for FBR Jobs 2023?
Interested candidates who wish to apply for this position should send a detailed CV to the following address.
Address: FBR House, Constitution Street, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Candidates must clearly state the position being applied for in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for a written test/interview.
FBR contact information
Contact number • 051 111 772 772
Email • firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website • www.fbr.gov.pk
Headquarters • 3rd Floor FBR House, Constitution Street, G-5, Islamabad
Terms and Conditions:
- The Federal Board of Revenue now invites qualified individuals to express their interest in providing the above services. Interested individual consultants must submit:
- A letter of expression of interest, including information demonstrating the capabilities, skills and experience needed to carry out the assignment and provide the required inputs/products in accordance with the terms of reference.
- A detailed CV, dated and signed, highlighting qualifications and experience performing similar tasks, as well as references for possible verification.
- “Expression of Interest Form (Individual Consultants)” duly completed and signed, as attached in the Terms of Service.
- Interested consultants are drawn to Section III, Paragraphs 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the “Procurement Regulations for Investment Project Finance Borrowers” issued by the World Bank in July 2016 (revised November 2017 and August 2018) “Procurement Regulations”), which sets out the World Bank’s policy on conflicts of interest
- Consultants will be selected according to the open competitive selection method for individual consultants set out in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for Investment Project Finance Borrowers” issued in July 2016 and revised in November 2017 and August 2018.
- The consultants will be appointed on contractual basis and will work full time at FBR House in Islamabad. Detailed terms of reference are available at https://hr.gov.pk/tenders; In case of any queries, please email Vicedirector.email@example.com or visit the Office of the Program Director, Room No. 74, 5 Floor, FBR House, G-5, Constitution Street, Islamabad during business hours at Any working day before the deadline for submitting expressions of interest as stated below.
- Expression of interest and CV (enclosed in an envelope clearly indicating the position sought written in the upper right corner of the envelope) must be delivered to the address below (in person or by mail) no later than 3:00 p.m. October 12, 2023. Should any personal interaction be required; It will happen by default. Applicants are therefore advised to ensure they provide complete and up-to-date contact information on their EOI form (form) and CV. The title(s) mentioned above are:
The Manager of the Program
Room No. 574, 5th Floor, Federal Board of Revenue (FBR)
FBR House, Constitution Street, Islamabad, Pakistan
Deputy Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Product ID (1)1914-23
The deadline for applications is October 12, 2023.