Atomic Energy Jobs in Pakistan 2023
Jobs in atomic energy 2023 | Jobs in Public Sector Organizations: Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission published its latest job advertisement on 19 September 2023. We have collected this PAEC jobs advertisement from Daily Jang newspaper.
Pakistan Atomic Energy Authority is currently recruiting educated, skilled and experienced people. Qualified candidates can apply for the following positions: Assistant Farm Manager and Farm Manager. Candidates apply for these positions by the October 2, 2023 deadline.
Jobs in Atomic Energy PAEC 2023
|Publication date:||September 19, 2023|
|Last date||October 2, 2023|
|Company:||Pakistan Atomic Energy|
|Address:||PAEC Foundation, Near Noori Cancer Hospital, Hana Road G-8/3 Islamabad.|
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) plays an important role as an independent, federally funded government agency that focuses on various aspects related to nuclear energy. Its main responsibilities include extensive research and development in nuclear energy, developing nuclear science, promoting energy security and ensuring the peaceful use of nuclear technology. By actively engaging in the research, development and responsible application of nuclear technology, PAEC contributes to the sustainable growth and development of the energy sector in Pakistan.
- Farm Manager Assistant
- farm manager
- Eligibility Criteria for Jobs in Atomic Energy
- Required Gender: Only women are eligible.
- Required skills: management, supervision.
- Minimum age: Minimum age: 35 years (EST)
- Maximum age: 40 years (EST)
- Education required: Master’s degree
- Experience: Minimum: 05 years (EST)
- Maximum: 10 years (EST)
- salary package
- Minimum monthly salary: PKR 35,000 (EST)
- Maximum monthly salary: PKR 45,000 (EST)
How to Apply Pakistan Atomic Energy Corporation PAEC
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should follow the step-by-step application guide below.
- Collect all these documents
- Educational certificate (copies)
- Experience certificate (copies)
- Recent photographs
- The biography
- Send the completed application form with all documents to the address mentioned below.
- Address: PAEC Foundation, Near Noori Cancer Hospital, Hana Road G-8/3 Islamabad.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must clearly indicate the position name in the upper right corner of the envelope.
- Applications submitted after the deadline for the selection process will not be taken into account.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the selection procedure.
- No TA/DA will be accepted for the candidate applying to appear in the test/interview.
- If a person wishes to apply for more than one position, candidates must apply separately for each position.
Last Appointment Date:
The deadline to apply for employment is October 2, 2023.
Apply Online for MCB Bank Jobs 2023 at www.mcb.com.pk: MCB Bank Limited published this latest job advertisement on 20 August 2023. We have collected this job information from the official job portal of MCB Bank.
MCB Bank Limited is currently inviting dynamic, qualified, motivated and energetic professionals. Qualified candidates can apply for the following positions: Branch Managers and Relationship Managers. Candidates apply for these jobs before the deadline of November 1, 2023. Stay connected with us on this page till the end for more information.
Muslim Commercial Bank Organization Limited (MCB) Latest Jobs 2023
|Publication date:||September 15, 2023|
|Last date||September 20, 2023|
|Company:||Muslim Commercial Bank Organization Limited (MCB)|
|Address:||Muslim Commercial Bank Organization Limited (MCB)|
These vacancies are available in Sahiwal, Sheikhupura, Toba Tek Singh, Vehari, Mianwali, Swat, Makran, Peshawar, Hyderabad, Mardan, Swat, Makran, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sialkot, Sargodha . , Sukkur, Abbottabad, Attock, Badin, Chakwal, Bahawalnagar, Bahawalpur, Dera Ghazi Khan, Fateh Jang, Jhang, Gujrat, Jhelum, Khuzdar, Kohat, Larkana, MP Din, Mirpur, Mirpur Khas, Muzaffarabad, Muzaffargarh, Nawabshah, Naushahru. Firoz, Okara and RYK.
About MCB Bank Limited
MCB Bank Limited, headquartered in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan, is a prominent Pakistani multinational commercial bank. The bank is primarily owned by the Nishat Group, a large Pakistani conglomerate. MCB Bank is distinguished by its extensive presence and operates a wide network of 1,600 branches across Pakistan. Its origins date back to July 9, 1947, when it was founded by the Adamjee Group.
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs at MCB Bank
- Required Gender: Male and female are eligible.
- Required skills: Hard work
- Minimum age: Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 30 years
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Required experience: Minimum: 02 years
- Maximum: 05 years
- salary package
- Minimum monthly salary: PKR 25,000 (EST)
- Maximum monthly salary: PKR 35,000 (EST)
How to Apply for MCB Bank Jobs 2023?
If you are interested and meet the eligibility criteria, you must apply online at the official job portal of MCB https://www.mcb.com.pk/careers/visit-our-job-board.
Submit an online application
We recommend periodically checking your email inbox for upcoming notifications and updates.
Priority will be given to candidates who possess IT knowledge and are in possession of a diploma from the Institute of Bankers of Pakistan (JAIBP).
Please provide your updated contact details, such as name, address, telephone number, email address, etc., for future correspondence.
More information is also available on the official portal of MCB Bank.
Last Appointment Date:
The deadline to apply for employment is November 1, 2023.