Ministry of Agriculture Jobs in Punjab 2023
Ministry of Agriculture Jobs in Punjab 2023 Latest Advertisement: Punjab Agriculture Department released this latest job advertisement on 20 September 2023. We have collected the Ministry of Agriculture jobs advertisement from Daily Jang newspaper.
Punjab Agriculture Department is looking for motivated, competent, disciplined, educated and experienced candidates. Eligible candidates can apply for the following positions: Financial Consultant, Climate Change Consultant, IT Consultant, Assistant, Senior Technical Consultant, Procurement Consultant, Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant. Candidates apply for these above positions by the October 4, 2023 deadline.
Ministry of Agriculture Jobs 2023: Latest Jobs in Pakistan
|Publication date:||September 15, 2023|
|Education||Matric, Registration, intermediate|
|Last date||October 3, 2023|
|Company:||Ministry of Agriculture|
|Address:||Office of the Head of Planning and Evaluation Cell, Department of Agriculture, 251-Rewaz Park (1st Floor), Lahore.|
Salary package PKR 60,000 – 150,000.est
- Financial Consultant
- Climate change consultant
- IT consultant
- Senior Technical Advisor
- Procurement consultant
- Monitoring and evaluation consultant
Eligibility criteria for jobs in the Ministry of Agriculture
- Required gender: Men and women can apply.
- Required skills: management, management.
- Minimum age: Minimum age: 35 years
- Maximum age: 45 years (EST)
- Required Education: Graduation, Master’s Degree
- Required experience: Minimum: 01 years
- Maximum: 05 years (EST)
- Minimum monthly salary: PKR 60,000 (EST)
- Maximum monthly salary: PKR 150,000 (EST)
How to apply for Punjab Agriculture Department Jobs 2023
- To apply for the job, make sure you meet the requirements, then follow these steps:
- Complete the eligibility criteria.
Prepare a detailed CV.
- Gather certified copies of all necessary documents including educational certificates, experience certificates, national ID card, residency and recent photographs.
Send your application along with the mentioned documents to the address shown below:
- Address: Office of the Head of Planning and Evaluation Cell, Department of Agriculture, 251-Rewaz Park (1st Floor), Lahore.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates must bring their original documents to the interview.
- Applicants who are already working in the government sector should apply through the appropriate channel.
- Candidates must clearly indicate on the envelope the position for which they are applying.
Incomplete/received applications after the last date will not be considered.
- The application deadline is October 4, 2023.
Public Sector Organizations Jobs 2023:
Public Sector Organization Jobs 2023 Pakistan Latest Advertisement: Public Sector published its latest job advertisement on 20 September 2023. We have collected this job advertisement from Daily Jang newspaper.
Currently, the public sector organization is hiring bright, talented and motivated people. All available positions are offered on a contract basis. The option to extend the contract depends on the procurement policy set by the Government of Pakistan. Get more jobs in Karachi.
Eligible candidates can apply for these posts: Associate Engineer (DevOps), Junior Associate, Consultant (Media), Associate Engineer (Technical), Associate Engineer (IT). These posts are based in Islamabad and anywhere in Pakistan. Candidates apply for these positions by the October 2, 2023 deadline.
|Publication date:||September 15, 2023|
|Education||Matric, Masters Degree, Financial Degree|
|Last date||September 30, 2023|
|Company:||Public Sector Organizations 2023|
|Address:||Office :Public Sector Organizations 2023 Rawalpindi|
PKR salary package, 100,000 – 200,000.est
- Associate Engineer (DevOps)
- Junior assistant
- Consultant (Media)
- Associate Engineer (Technical)
- Associate Engineer (Information Technology)
- Eligibility criteria for public sector jobs
- Required Gender: Women and men can apply for this job.
- Required skills: management and information technology.
- Minimum age: Minimum age: 30 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
- Required Education: Graduation/Master’s Degree (any)
- Required experience: Minimum: 02 years
- Maximum: 05 years
- Minimum monthly salary: PKR 100,000 (EST)
- Maximum monthly salary: PKR 200,000 (EST)
How to Apply for Public Sector Organization
- Applicants who meet the above eligibility criteria must apply online at www.brightspyre.com/vacaency.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
- TA/DA will not be given to applicants for interview.
- The deadline to apply for employment is October 2, 2023.