NBP National Bank of Pakistan Recruitment Application Form 2023
NBP Recruitment Application Format 2023 from National Bank of Pakistan: National Bank of Pakistan has released an advertisement for this latest job on 22 September 2023. Hemos is the recruitment advertisement of NBP has been compiled in Daily Jang.
The National Bank of Pakistan includes highly qualified, well-educated, and experienced candidates. Eligible candidates can choose from the following Rhesus Analyzers – Automatic Rhesus Assessments and Control. Candidates are expected to be better than before before the last date, September 27, 2023.
National Bank of Pakistan Organization
|Publication date:||September 22, 2023|
|Last date||September 27, 2023|
|Company:||The National Bank of Pakistan|
|Address:||National Bank of Pakistan Head Office NBP Building, I.I. Chundrigar Road Karachi, Pakistan|
National Bank of Pakistan aims to support the financial well-being of the country as well as enable sustainable growth and inclusive development through its extensive network of local and international branches. Being one of the largest and leading banks in Pakistan, National Bank of Pakistan contributes significantly to the socio-economic growth of the country with the aim of transforming the institution into a sustainable, agile and future-ready bank.
In line with our strategy, the bank is looking for talented, dedicated and experienced professionals to fill the next Risk Management position in Karachi.
Individuals who meet the basic eligibility criteria below can apply for the following position:
Professional Opportunity For More Info Read The Table Below:
|Risk Analyst – Self-assessments and Risk Control (OG-II/OG – I)
|Presentation of reports to
|Wingtip – RCSA
|• Minimum graduation or equivalent from a local or international university/college/institute recognized by HEC
• Candidates with a master’s degree and/or other relevant certificates will be preferred.
|Expertise||• Minimum 3 years of experience in a bank and/or financial institution, including one year in risk management.
|• Basic knowledge of risks, controls and regulatory requirements.
• Effective communication and presentation skills.
|Summary of Key Duties/Responsibilities
|• Assist the supervisor in updating the Operational Risk (OR) framework and procedures when necessary.
• Ensure that the framework and procedures are embedded in the bank through various tasks.
• Ensure that the Risk and Control Self-Assessments (RCSA) developed are of high quality and cover all risks and controls for the function concerned, including AML/CFT/CPE guidelines.
• Ensure RCSA coordination and other requirements are fully met to engage with relevant stakeholders to identify key risk indicators (KRIs) and finalize at maximum level.
Review all other departmental policies and procedures from one perspective and highlight areas for improvement.
• Keep the list of risk management committees updated at all times and inform the immediate superior if any changes occur.
Demonstrate a solid understanding of operating room policies and procedures and other relevant matters such as regulatory guidelines, operating procedures, etc.
• Maintain complete departmental record through automated/manual MIS accurately and timely. Follow up on action items regularly and, in case of expected delays in the coming days, involve your line manager
• Engage with relevant stakeholders to develop high-quality RCSAS, KRIs and policies and initiate dialogue with them to improve quality.
To perform any other duties assigned by the supervisors,
|only selected candidates who meet the above basic eligibility criteria will be invited for the test and/or panel interview.
|Type of job
|Hiring will be on a contractual basis for a period of three years, renewable at the discretion of management. Compensation package and other benefits will be offered to selected candidates as per bank policy/rules.
- Risk Analyst – Self-assessments and Risk Control (OG-II/OG – I
Eligibility criteria for National Bank jobs
- Gender Required: Men and women are eligible.
- Required skills: administration and management.
- Minimum Age: Minimum Duration: 40 years
- Maximum term: 50 years (EST)
- Required education: Graduation/Masters
- Required experience: Minimum: 01 years
- Maximum: 03 years (EST)
- Minimum monthly Salary: PKR 100,000 (EST)
- Maximum monthly Salary: PKR 200,000 (EST)
How to apply for NBP Jobs 2023 online?
If you want to work, make sure you meet the requirements. You can submit your applications online by visiting this website: http://www.sidathyder.com.pk/jobs/index.html.
Follow this step when submitting your application:
Complete the online application form for the benefit you are interested in.
Check all the details provided in the formula.
Press the “Submit” button, but you only have to do this once.
It may take several minutes if your browser or Internet connection is slow.
Terms & Conditions
Only those pre-selected will be invited to audition and panel trials.
Candidates are required to take their original documents to the interview.
Lawyers do not receive any travel or daily support (TA/DA).
Applications submitted directly from PNB are not accepted.
PNB can re-search or accept any application format.
To get the best employment opportunities, keep contacting us at
The last Date:
The application deadline is September 27, 2023.
Interested candidates can visit the website www.sidathyder.com.pk/careers and apply online within 10 working days from the date of publication of this advertisement as per the instructions provided.
Applications submitted after the stated deadline will not be considered in any case. No TA/DA will be accepted for the test/interview.
(We are an equal opportunity employer)
Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
National Bank of Pakistan