Cadet College Govt Jobs 2023 in Pakistan Latest Advertisement
Cadet College Jobs 2023 in Pakistan Latest Advertisement: Cadet College Ghotki has published this latest job advertisement on 17 Sep 2023. We have collected Cadet College Jobs advertisement from Daily Jang newspaper.
Cadet College is looking for skilled, competent, educated and experienced people. Applicants will receive an attractive salary package. Candidates can apply for the following Teachers (Urdu) Posts. Applicants for these above mentioned positions apply before the deadline of September 30, 2023. Now I will give you more details and how to apply the procedure below.
Cadet College Job Advertisement
|Publication date:||September 26, 2023|
|Last date||September 30, 2023|
|Company:||Cadet College Ghotki|
|Address:||Ghotki Cadet College, Ghotki Main National Highway Area, Sindh.|
About the trainee school
Cadet Colleges offer a unique educational experience within a structured and disciplined military environment. These institutions provide people with the opportunity to receive academic education and preparatory military training. This combination prepares students for potential careers in the Pakistan Army, Pakistan Air Force, or Pakistan Navy.
- Teachers (Urdu)
Applications are invited from dynamic and dedicated male candidates with a career vision and forward-looking approach to fill the following positions:-
|Teacher (Urdu) (All Pakistan)
|MA/MA (4 years) in Urdu Literacy (minimum 2nd class) in a relevant subject with at least 5 years of teaching experience in accredited institutions. Selected candidates aged 35 years and above will be required to pass the IBA Sukkur written examination||35 Years|
Eligibility Criteria for Cadet College Jobs
- Gender Required: Men and women are eligible
- Required skills: teaching
- Minimum Age: Minimum Age: 30 years
- Maximum age: 35 years
- Education required: Master’s degree
- Experience Required: Minimum: 04 years (EST)
- Maximum: 05 years (EST)
Minimum Monthly Salary: PKR 30,000 (EST)
Maximum Monthly Salary: PKR 80,000 (Eastern Time)
How to Apply for Cadet College Jobs 2023?
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria should follow this simple step-by-step guide:
Collect all these documents.
- Educational certificates
- Photographs (passport size)
- Experience Certificates
Send all the above documents to the following address.
Address: Ghotki Cadet College, Ghotki Main National Highway Area, Sindh.
Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline listed below will not be accepted.
Only pre-screened applicants are required.
No TA/DA will be accepted.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Application must be sent along with a CV including full details, three photographs and certified copies of relevant educational/experience documents to the address mentioned below by 30 September 2023.
2. Applicants who are already working in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous bodies must apply through the appropriate channel accompanied by a No Objection Certificate from the employer.
3. The age limit will be relaxed as per government policy.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview.
5. Candidates will be informed of the location, date and time via letters, phone calls, email or text messages.
6. The school reserves the right to reject any or all applications.
7. Incomplete applications will not be accepted in any form.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in a written test/interview.
9. Candidates applying for the thematic posts will be required to submit a pay order of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only) in favor of Ghotki Cadet College along with the above documents.
Additional benefits and facilities:
Salary according to the rules of the Government of Sudan.
Support the Cadet College in accordance with the College rules.
On-campus accommodation for singles/couples is subject to availability. A free emergency medical center is available on campus.
On-the-job training will be organized for new starters.
Manipulating/forging/concealing academic records to gain an improper advantage.
Giving incomplete, false or incorrect information.
Scholarships/study leaves to improve qualifications will be awarded subject to compliance with the terms and conditions stipulated in the Rules. Education for children of employees is on subsidized fees only at Cadet College Ghotki.
The application deadline is September 30, 2023.