University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore Govt Jobs 2023 Latest
Latest UET Lahore Jobs Advertisement 2023: University of Engineering and Technology published this latest job advertisement on 14 September 2023. We have collected this UET Jobs advertisement from Nation newspaper.
UET (University of Engineering and Technology) recruits disciplined, calibrated, experienced and educated people. Candidates from Lahore are eligible to apply. Applicants can apply for the following Assistant Professor (BPS-19) positions. Candidates apply for these positions before the deadline of October 23, 2023. Get more details and application procedures below.
UET Lahore Jobs 2023 for Faculty Members
|Publication date:||September 4, 2023|
|Education||Master’s Degree, PH.D|
|Last date||October 23, 2023|
|Company:||University of Engineering and Technology|
|Address:||Address: UET, Main Campus, GT Road, Lahore.|
Lahore University of Engineering and Technology, founded in 1921, is a prestigious public institution in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. Under the leadership of Vice-Chancellor Syed Mansoor Sarwar, the university maintains its position as a beacon of innovation and knowledge in the region, attracting ambitious minds from across the country.
Center of Excellence in Water Resources Engineering, University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore-54890 (Pakistan)
- 1) Assistant Professor (Three) BPS-19
- 2) Assistant Professor (One) BPS-19
Applications are invited on the prescribed form available on the website (http://cewre.edu.pk/web/jobs/), or available at the office of the website below from suitable candidates for the following positions on a regular basis:
Required qualifications and experience
1) Assistant Professor (Three) BPS-19
PhD with specialization in Water Resources, Irrigation, Sanitation, Hydraulics, Hydropower, GISRS, Water Informatics, Climate Change, Water Management, Water Policy, Virtual Water Trading, from a university institution recognized by HEC. Experience and research publication requirements are available on the HEC website (www.hec.gov.pick
2) Assistant Professor (One) BPS-19
Doctoral degree with specialization in Big Data, Data Science, Information Technology, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Mechatronics, from a university institution recognized by HEC. Experience requirements and research publications are available on the HEC website (www.bec.gov.pk).
Eligibility Criteria for UET Lahore Jobs
- Gender Required: Men and women are eligible.
- Required skills: teaching
- Minimum Age: Minimum Age: 35 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
- Education required: Master’s degree, Ph.D
- Required experience: Minimum: 05 years
- Maximum: 10 years
- Minimum Monthly Salary: PKR 80,000 (EST)
- Maximum Monthly Salary: PKR 100,000 (EST)
How to Apply for UET Jobs in Lahore 2023?
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria should follow this simple step-by-step guide:
Step by step guide
Download the application form at https://cewre.edu.pk/web/jobs/.
Fill out the application form
Send all relevant documents along with the application form to the following address given below.
Address: UET, Main Campus, GT Road, Lahore.
TA/Technical Assistance will not be paid.
Applications submitted after the last date will not be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- a) Candidates must apply through the appropriate channel.
- b) Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA/TA will be paid. c) Incomplete applications or applications received after the specified deadline will not be considered. d) All certified documents and two photographs will be attached to the application.
- c) For all positions, a bank draft/pay order of INR 1000/- will be submitted in favor of the CEWRE Director, along with four copies of applications along with research documents and publications.
1) Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council is mandatory.
a) Applications completed in all respects must reach the Director’s Office on or before 23.10.2023 (closing office time).
b) Candidates with first class will be preferred in their entire academic career.
The application deadline is October 23, 2023.