National Institute of Cardiovascular Disease (NICVD) Govt Jobs 2023
NICVD Jobs 2023 | www.nicvd.org Application Form: National Institute of Cardiovascular Disease published its latest Job Advertisement on 27 Sep 2023. We collected this NICVD Job Advertisement from Daily Jang newspaper.
NICVD is currently recruiting highly experienced, hardworking, qualified and highly motivated professionals. Qualified candidates can apply for the following positions: Director of Nursing, Assistant Director of Nursing, Respiratory Therapist, Angio CT Technologist, Antio CT Technician, Respiratory Therapist Intern, Assistant Professor (Cardiac Surgery), Assistant Professor (Critical Care), Assistant Professor (Ulsonography) Cardiology), Senior Registrar (Cardiac Surgery), Senior Registrar (Echocardiography), Head of Professional Skills Development Centre, Consultant – Neurologist, Radiologist. Candidates apply for these positions before the deadline of October 9, 2023.
NICVD Jobs Advertisement 2023
|Publication date:||September 27, 2023|
|Education||High School Diploma, Intermediate, Graduation, Master’s Degree (any degree required)|
|Last date||October 09, 2023|
|Company:||National Institute of Cardiovascular Disease Organization|
|Address:||National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases, Rafiqi (H.G.) Shaheed Road, Karachi|
- Nursing director
- Assistant Director of Nursing
- Respiratory therapist
- Computed angiography technician
- CT scan technician
- Internal respiratory therapist
- Assistant Professor (Cardiac Surgery)
- Assistant Professor (Critical Care)
- Assistant Professor (Echocardiography)
- Senior Registrar (Cardiac Surgery)
- Senior Registrar (Echocardiography)
- Head of the Professional Skills Development Center
- Consultant – Neurologist
- X-ray specialist
Applications are invited for the following positions in the NICVD and its affiliated centers and chest pain units
|Position||Required qualifications and experience|
|Assistant teacher||As per PM&DC rules and regulations.|
|(Heart operation)||As per pm&dc rules and regulations.|
|Assistant professor (critical care) assistant professor (echocardiography)||As per pm&dc rules and regulations.|
|Senior registrar (cardiac surgery)||As per pm&dc rules and regulations.|
|Senior registrar (echocardiography)||As per pm&dc rules and regulations.|
|Head of the Professional Skills Development Center||As per PM&DC rules and regulations.|
|Consultant – neurology||Mbbs with mcps (management of healthcare systems) and p-cat/acls/bcls instructor or aha teaching certification with 05-07 years of relevant experience in a reputed hospital.|
|X-ray specialist||American Board Diploma/MRCP/FCPS with a minimum of two years post-qualification experience.|
|Nursing director||American Board Diploma/MRCR/FCPS with at least two years post-qualification experience.|
|Assistant Director of Nursing||BSCN with 03-05 years of experience in similar positions in a reputed hospital.|
|Respiratory therapist||BSCN with 03-05 years of relevant experience.|
|Computed angiography technician||Bachelor’s Degree (Respiratory Therapy) with 02-03 years of relevant experience.|
|Computer angiography technician||Bachelor’s Degree (Radiology) with 02 years of relevant experience.|
|Blood drawing technician||Bsc (Pre-Medicine) with Diploma in CT Scanning with 02 years of relevant experience|
|Someone who learns a trade||Registration (Science) With 02-03 years of experience, preference will be given to those who have a phlebotomy certificate.|
|Respiratory therapist||Bachelor’s degree (Respiratory Therapy)|
Eligibility Criteria for NICVD Jobs in Sindh
- Required Gender: Both women and men can apply.
- Required skills: management, management.
- Minimum Age: Minimum Age: 35 years
- Maximum age: 45 years
- Education Required: High School Diploma, Intermediate, Graduation, Master’s Degree (any degree required)
- Experience: Minimum: two years
- Maximum: 7 years
- Minimum Monthly Salary: PKR 40,000 (EST)
- Maximum Monthly Salary: PKR 150,000 (EST)
How to Apply for NICVD Jobs in Karachi 2023?
Interested applicants who have completed the eligibility criteria must follow the steps detailed below.
Step by step guide
Gather all relevant documents.
- Experience certificate
- Updated CVs
- Education certificate
- Latest passport size photographs
Send all relevant documents above to the address mentioned below.
Terms and conditions
Only candidates selected for NICVD professional test/interview will be contacted.
Candidates for government service must apply through appropriate channels.
Applicants must bring original documents to the job interview.
Address: National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases, Rafiqi (H.G.) Shaheed Road, Karachi
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview (where applicable). Preference will be given to the candidate who has hospital experience.
Government service candidates must apply through the appropriate channel. • TA/DA will not be accepted during the test/interview.
• Incomplete applications will be rejected.
• State the name of the position on the right side of the envelope.
• Management also reserves the right to withdraw/amend/cancel the recruitment process, either in whole or in part, at any stage, without prior notice. Interested candidates may send their updated CV along with complete education and experience certificates along with a recent passport size photograph to the Human Resources Department, National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases, Rafiqi (HJ) Shaheed Road, Karachi-75510, by 9th October 2023.
National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases
Rafiqi (H.G.) Shaheed Road, Karachi-75510, Pakistan. Tel: +92-21-99201271-5 email@example.com www.nicvd.org fnicvdkarachi nicvd_karachi
The last date to apply for the NICVD position is October 9, 2023.