Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited PPCBL Jobs 2023 Latest Vacancies
Latest PPCBL Job Vacancies 2023: Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited published this latest job advertisement on 23 September 2023. We have collected this PPCBL Jobs advertisement from Jang newspaper.
PPCBL (Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited) invites dynamic, energetic, experienced and educated people from Pakistan. Candidates from Lahore city are eligible to apply. Applicants may apply for the next President/CEO position. Candidates apply for these positions before the deadline of October 13, 2023. Learn more information and how to apply below.
PPCBL Jobs Advertisement 2023
|Publication date:||October 03, 2023|
|Last date||October 13, 2023|
|Organization:||Punjab Regional Cooperative Bank Limited|
|Address:||Head of Human Resources Department, Punjab Regional Cooperative Bank Limited, Head Office Shahr-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Bank Square No. 5, Lahore|
About Punjab Regional Cooperative Bank Limited:
Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited (PPCBL), a leading bank in the cooperative sector with a wide network of branches, with its head office located in Lahore, requires the services of a Chairman/CEO who can lead the organization and deliver financial, structural and operational results. Reforms to make PPCBL a top-ranking financial institution in its field of business
- President and CEO
Eligibility Criteria for PPCBL Jobs
- Required gender: men and women
- Required skills: management, administration
- Minimum Age: Minimum Age: 40 years
- Maximum age: 65 years
- Required education: Graduation
- Required experience: Minimum: 04 years
- Maximum: 05 years
Eligibility criteria In Detail:
The owner requesting the translated task must meet the following criteria:
- Qualification: You must have a minimum of postgraduate studies or equivalent in the disciplines of banking, finance, economics, business administration and related fields.
- Experience: Must be a professional banker with at least 5 years of experience at a senior level such as SEVP and above or equivalent. Leader of the financial/commercial line group in a bank and possesses the experience and skills necessary to carry out the responsibilities of the position effectively and prudently. Candidates with experience in rural microfinance/agriculture. Financing would be preferred. 3. In addition, candidates must be able to pass the qualification and eligibility test distributed by the State Bank of Pakistan.
- Minimum age: minimum 40 years and maximum 65 years.
- The candidate must be a member of the Bankers Committee of State Bank of Pakistan.
- Salary package: According to the administrative position’s salary package, negotiable according to the qualifications and experience of the selected person.
Punjab Regional Cooperative Bank Limited
Head Office, Bank Square, Shahr-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Lahore. Phones: 042-99211432-36 Fax: 042-99211442 www.ppcbl.com.pk, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum Monthly Salary: PKR 80,000 (EST)
- Maximum Monthly Salary: PKR 150,000 (EST)
How to Apply for PPCBL Jobs 2023?
Interested candidates who complete the eligibility criteria need to follow the simple step-by-step process below:
Step by step guide
Collect all these documents.
- The biography
- All educational certificates
- Recent photographs (passport size)
- Experience Certificates
Please send all the above documents along with the application to the following address shown below.
Address: Head of Human Resources Department, Punjab Regional Cooperative Bank Limited, Head Office Shahr-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Bank Square No. 5, Lahore
No TA/DA will be accepted for candidates.
Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline listed below will not be accepted.
Interested candidates must submit their applications with a CV. Detailed and clear. A recent photograph addressed to the Head of Human Resources Department, Punjab Regional Cooperative Bank Limited, Head Office, Shahr-e-Quaid-e-Azam, 5 Bank Square, Lahore on or before 13th October 2023 in an envelope marked “Apply for the post of Chairman/CEO or send the application via Email Cooperationsdepartamental@gmail.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further deliberations.No TA/DA will be accepted.A 03 year old contract will be offered to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will be required to meet the eligibility test criteria for the position of CEO of State Bank of Pakistan.
Head of Human Resources Department
Punjab Regional Cooperative Bank Limited, Head Office, Shahr-e-Quaid-e-Azam, 5-Bank Square, Lahore, Tel: 042-99211432-36. Fax: 99211442-042 www.ppcbl.com.pk, Email: email@example.com
The application deadline is October 13, 2023.