OTS Jobs 2023
OTS Jobs 2023 Latest Online Registration Advertisement: Open Testing Service published an advertisement about its recent jobs on September 2, 2023. We have collected this OTS job advertisement from Daily Jang newspaper.
OTS is currently looking for a teacher, operator, officer, assistant and more. Applicants from all over Pakistan can apply for these positions. Eligible candidates can apply for the following positions: Assistant Training Manager, Assistant Marketing Manager, Web Editor/Content Writer, Print/Copy Technician, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Audit and Tax Officer, Web Developer, Doctorate / Experts, Administrative Assistant, Office Cleaner, Legal Advisor, Vigilante, Coordinator, Data Entry Operator, Network Supervisor, Physical Instructor, Monitoring Officer, Surveillance Officer, Event Organizer, Chief Examiner, Data Processor, Shorthand Instructor, Deputy Operations Manager, Deputy Coordination Manager, Deputy Project Manager and Deputy Finance Manager.
Candidates apply for these posts before the last date 20 September 2023. Therefore, only suitable candidates are required to apply and follow the application procedure given below.
Organization open testing service
|Publication Date:||September 2, 2023|
|Last date||September 20, 2023|
|Company:||Frontier Corps KB|
|Address:||Office No. 03, FF, Plot No. 14 E-11/3, Islamabad.|
- Assistant manager training
- Marketing Assistant Manager
- Web editor/content writer
- Print/Copier Technician
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Audit and Tax Officer
- Web developer
- Administrative Assistant
- Office cleaner
- Legal counsel
- Data entry operator
- Network supervisor
- Physical instructor
- Monitoring Officer
- Surveillance officer
- Event planner
- Chief examiner
- Data processor
- Shorthand instructor
- Deputy Operations Manager
- Deputy Manager Coordination
- Deputy Project Manager
- Deputy Finance Manager
Eligibility Criteria for Open Testing Service Jobs
- Required gender: women and men
- Required skills: Supervision, Surveillance, Management, Monitoring, Coordination, Teaching
- Age Limit: Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 45 years
- Required Education: Matriculation/Intermediate/Graduation/Master’s Degree (any degree required)
- Experience: Minimum: 01 Years
- Maximum: 05 Years
- salary package
- Minimum monthly salary: 35,000 PKR (EST.)
- Maximum monthly salary: PKR 50,000 (EST.)
How to apply for OTS jobs 2023?
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications are encouraged to submit their applications through the official website of the Online Testing Service (OTS).
- Apply online
- To apply, each candidate must complete the registration process on the OTS website to gain access to the Application Form.
- Download application form
- Once downloaded, the application form must be completed and sent to the following address
- Address: Manager Operations Office No. 03, FF, Plot No. 14 E-11/3, Islamabad.
- Please note that only online applications will be considered for the further selection process.
- The last date for submitting the job application is September 20, 2023.