Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC) announced latest jobs inviting eligible Pakistani nationals for scientific positions, scientific assistants, drivers, field assistants, administrative, computer assistants and other vacancies today. To be eligible to apply for the vacancy at PARC, interested candidates must have completed Matriculation, Intermediate, Diploma, Bachelor’s and Master’s to be eligible to apply.
Pakistan Single Window (PSW) has announced latest job openings in Islamabad and Karachi for Assistant Directors, Project Managers, IT Specialists, Software Engineers, Analysts and other vacancies. The required qualifications from a recognized institution, relevant work experience and age limit requirements are as follows.
Ministry of Defense of Pakistan in its latest notification released today has announced the latest jobs for various vacant posts including assistants, PMA employees, drivers, Naib Qasim and other Pakistani nationals. Candidates with primary, master’s and bachelor’s education are eligible to apply starting today.
PARC Pakistan Jobs 2023 for Scientific Officers, Scientific Assistants, Drivers, Field Assistants, Administrative Assistants, IT Assistants, etc.
|Publication date:||September 17, 2023|
|Education||Intermediate education certificate, diploma, bachelor’s degree and master’s degree.|
|Last date||October 3, 2023|
|Organization Name:||Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC)|
- Scientific officials
- Scientific assistants
- Field assistants
- Office workers
- Computer assistants
- Deputy directors
- Project managers
- Information technology specialists
- Programming engineers
- LDC office workers
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates must submit their applications before the deadline of April 3, 2023.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test/interview.
- Please refer to the notification below for vacancies/positions available at PARC, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
- Eligible candidates, who have completed their graduation and postgraduate studies, are required to apply online on or before April 3, 2023 through the appropriate channel given below.
- Incomplete and late handwritten applications/applications will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test/interview.
- Please refer to the notification below for available Pakistan Single Window (PSW) vacancies/positions, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the latest MoD Jobs till the closing date of 30 March 2023 i.e. within 15 days from the date of publication.
- Read the full advertisement online to know how to apply for the latest job opportunities in the Ministry of Defense of Pakistan.