FFC Fauji Fertilizer Jobs 2023 Online Offers Latest Jobs
FFC Fauji Fertilizer Jobs 2023 Apply Online Latest Jobs: On September 21, 2023, Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited announced a new job opportunity. Fauji Fertilizer job advertisement was collected from Daily Express newspaper.
Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited is currently looking for bright, skilled, educated, competent and experienced people. Candidates can apply for the following positions: Instrumentation Technician, Electrical Technician, Chemical Plant Operator, Mechanical Technician (Mechanical, Mechanic). Applicants must submit their applications for these positions by the deadline of October 11, 2023. Learn more information and detailed instructions on how to apply procedures below.
Fauji Fertilizer Company Job Advertisement 2023
|Publication date:||September 21, 2023|
|Last date||October 11, 2023|
|Company:||FFC Fauji Fertilizer Company|
|Address:||Goth Machi, Sadiqabad (Rahim Yar Khan District)|
In Cities Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Multan, Islamabad and throughout Pakistan.
Salary Package PKR 35000 – 45000.est
More jobs in Pakistan
- Sindh Provincial Council Latest Vacancies 2023 | pts.org.pk hot
- Latest Jobs in Multan 2023 (Daily Updates) Popular Vacancies
- National Tuberculosis Control Program NTP Jobs 2023 • Apply online at hot www.ntp.gov.pk
Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited invites applications for a two-year apprenticeship program under the Apprenticeship Act, 2021 at its fertilizer plants at Goth Machi, Sadiqabad (Rahim Yar Khan District) and Mirpur Mathelo (Ghotki District) in the following jobs
- instrumentation technician
- Chemical plant operator
- Mechanical Technician (Assembler, Mechanic)
Eligibility Criteria for FFC Jobs
- Required Gender: Men are eligible
- Required skills: technical
- Minimum age: Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 28 years
- Required Education: Matriculation, Intermediate
- Required Experience: Zero experience required.
- Minimum monthly salary: PKR 35,000 (EST)
- Maximum monthly salary: PKR 45,000 (EST)
How to Apply for Fauji Fertilizer Jobs in Punjab 2023?
If you are interested in applying and meet the above eligibility criteria, you must follow the step-by-step guide below.
- Here are the steps for interested applicants to apply online:
- Visit Website: Go to careers web portal at https://careers.ffc.com.pk/.
- Create an account: If you are a new user, you will need to register. To do this, enter your email address and create a password. This will allow you to log in to the portal.
- Send your CV: Once you log in, you will be able to send your CV. Find the acknowledgment statement and click “OK.” Then select your business or category and finally click on the “Apply” button at the end of the category.
- Submit an online application
By following these steps, you will be able to complete your online application for the job.
If you are already enrolled in an apprenticeship or have successfully completed it, you do not need to reapply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.
- FSC or Matric (Science) with three-year diploma in Engineering involved in Chemical Technology.
- Matric (Science) with three-year diploma in Engineering involved in Mechanical Technology.
- Matric (Science) with a three-year diploma in engineering involved in instrumentation or electronic technologies.
- Matric (Science) with three-year diploma in Engineering involved in Electrical Technology.
Maximum age: 28 years as of January 10, 2024.
Only candidates with at least Second Division Matriculation (Science) and FSc or Technical Diploma will be considered.
Those who are already undertaking an apprenticeship or have completed an apprenticeship in any industry do not need to apply.
Providing false or incomplete information may result in disqualification at any stage. This is the first time that the FFC has used the services of NTS for a written exam. Interested candidates should visit the NTS website: www.nts.org.pk to apply online. Fees can only be paid through 1 Link 1 of participating banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/EasyPaisa Counters/JazzCash/TCS Express by downloading the fee/deposit slip. Send a copy of the completed online application form to the Headquarters of NTS (FFC Vocational Training Project), Plot No. 96, Street No. 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad within 15 days from the date of publication of this announcement.
Incorrectly completed, incomplete and manually submitted application forms will not be completed
For more information, visit www.nts.org.pk or call 051-8444441. NTS will call the shortlisted candidates to the nearest available test center to take the written test.
Candidates will have the option to sit two exams conducted by NTS:
First test date
- October 1, 2023
Second test date
- October 29, 2023
Candidates who qualify for the NTS exam are required to apply online on the FFC career portal at careers.ffc.com.pk with complete details and scores of their academic career (SSC/HSSC/Diploma and NTS exam score) and send your personal data. before November 12, 2023.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for final interviews at two locations i.e. FFC Plantsite Goth Machhi and Lahore. Candidates appearing for interviews will be assisted/supported as per company policy.
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact our HR team at Goth Machhi, Sadiqabad at 068-5954550-64 (Ext: 3528), Mobile No. 0345-8712047 Monday to Saturday from 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM. to 05:00 AM Afternoon and Friday 08:00 am to 01:00 pm
Last appointment Date:
The application deadline is October 11, 2023.