Pakistan Rangers Govt Jobs 2023 Online Application Latest Announcement
Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2023 Apply Online Latest Advertisement: Pakistan Rangers Sindh published this latest job advertisement on 21 September 2023. We have collected this Ranger job advertisement from Jang Newspaper.
Pakistan Rangers Sindh is currently recruiting competent, qualified, hardworking, disciplined and experienced people. A gold salary package with benefits will be provided to the applicant. Eligible candidates can apply for the following Sepoy Secretary Jobs.
Candidates apply for these posts before the deadline of 28 September 2023. We will now discuss below the detailed and complete eligibility criteria and how to apply the procedure.
Rangers Jobs in Bonus Application Form 2023
|Publication date:||September 21, 2023|
|Last date||September 28, 2023|
|Address:||Relevant place in Karachi, Sukkur, Lahore, Mandi Bahauddin.|
More jobs in Pakistan
- PTA Jobs 2022-23 Apply Online
- PPHI Sindh Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement | www.pphisindh.org Hot
- NADRA Jobs 2023 job advertisement on www.nadra.gov.pk is trending
- guard jobs
- Sepoy employee
Eligibility Criteria for Forest Guard Jobs
- Required gender: Men and women can apply.
- Required skills: good physical fitness, administrative.
- Minimum age: Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 30 years
- Education required: Intermediate, graduate
- Experience: No experience required.
- Weight: Minimum requirement is 121 lbs (55 kg).
- Height: Minimum of 5′-6′ required
- Chest: 33″ with 1-1/2″ expansion
- Minimum monthly salary: PKR 25,000 (EST)
- Maximum monthly salary: PKR 40,000 (EST)
How to Apply for Rangers Jobs 2023?
- Interested candidates completing the above eligibility criteria can apply for Rangers Sindh Job Registration on the official job portal i.e. https://www.joinpakrangerssindh.org.
- Candidates applying must bring their National Identity Card (CNIC), address, original educational documents and four passport size photographs to the following address.
- Address: Relevant place in Karachi, Sukkur, Lahore, Mandi Bahauddin.
- On September 24, candidates must participate in the ordinary test, preliminary medical test, document verification and written test.
- On September 26, people must attend the interview.
- On September 27, candidates must undergo a final medical examination.
The application deadline is September 28, 2023.
The following vacancies (Males Only) for the post of Secretary Sepoy Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) will be filled on the basis of merit in view of ESTA Code SI No 3.15 (2015 Edition), Pakistan Rangers Recruitment Rules 1968 and instructions stipulated on the subject. According to the following district/district quota:-
- Sindh (rural)
- Sindh (urban)
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Federal Administrative Tribal Areas
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir
- Number of publications:
Application procedures. Online registration will start through Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) website https://www.joinpakrangerssindh.org from 15 to 21 September 2023. Interested candidates have to register online through the website. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through SMS from “SINDHRANGER” reporting at the selection center along with online registration proof for physical test, document verification, preliminary and written medical test (candidates are required to bring PT shoes and writing materials). Entry is not permitted without proof of online registration.
- To rise. Chest.
- Minimum 5′-6″ (5 feet 6 inches).
- 33 inches (including 1 1/2 inches expansion).
- Weight. Minimum 121 lbs (about 55 kg) and maximum according to BMI.
- Initial/final medical examinations.
- Minimum Age A minimum age of 18 years will apply from 31 August 2023 and a maximum age of 30 years (including the 5-year age limit introduced by the government).
- Citizenship. Pakistan (man).
Candidates who meet the following criteria are not eligible:-
Expulsion/dismissal/expulsion from any government department or Pakistan Rangers on disciplinary grounds. Convicted by any court of justice.
He was previously declared medically unfit by Pakistan Rangers or any other government department. He was dismissed/dismissed/dismissed from Pakistan Rangers service in case of forged/forged educational certificates. Retired/ Released from Pakistan Rangers at his own request/ Dismissed from service during training.
Candidates who apply for initial registration without a No Objection Certificate from the head of the government service department/semi-government department.
Candidates who are already serving in the Armed Forces/Civil Armed Forces and are on Long Stay Leave (OSL)/Absence Without Leave (AWOL) from the Department/Organization.
Variation/difference/dilution in date of birth and names mentioned in the computerized national ID card, educational certificates/documents, etc.
- Registration processing fees
- Initial medical examination
- Physical test
- Written exam
- Final choice
- Final medical examination
- Psychological tests/interviews
- Invitation letters
The candidate will pay Rs 500 (non-refundable). No fees will be charged for the initial medical examination. Candidates must bring PT shoes/sneakers for the PT test. Candidates must bring writing materials for the written test.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
Depending on the criteria/benefits at Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) Headquarters, Karachi, final medical examination will be conducted at Sindh Rangers Hospital, Karachi and candidates will pay the fee.
During the final medical examination, psychological tests, ECG, laboratory tests and chest X-rays will be performed on the final selected candidates. Medically fit finalists will be provided with letters of introduction to join the training.
An exercise. Finally selected candidates will be required to undergo initial training at Pakistan Rangers Training Center and School (Sindh) Super Highway Toll Plaza, Karachi.
Payments and allowances
Basic Pay Scales (BPS): BPS-8
- Assignments. In accordance with current regulations/licence.
Accommodation. Free accommodation and house rent allowance for married persons at 30% of basic salary scale and 45% of basic salary scale in Karachi, Hyderabad and Sukkur.
Dr.. No TA/DA will be accepted during the recruitment process. Everyone must ensure the following:
Final selection approved by the General Manager of Pakistan Rangers (Sindh). However, there has been no contact with any Ranger personnel or civilians regarding the recording.
This recruitment will be considered temporary, pending verification of all relevant documents and final approval by the General Manager Pakistan Rangers (Sindh).
If at any time the documents of any candidate are found to be fraudulent or fraudulent, the individual will be discharged from service and legal action will be taken against him.
No Sifarish interference of any kind will be accepted during the recruitment process. Qualified candidates will be registered/hired on the basis of absolute merit.
Fraud, plagiarism, or other illegal behavior during the selection test will be immediately excluded from the selection process.
Submitted to General Manager Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) (021-99205067)