Population Welfare Department Govt Jobs 2023
Latest Job Vacancies in Punjab: On 21 September 2023, Population Welfare Department has announced a new job opportunity. The Population Welfare Department Job Advertisement has been collected from Daily Express newspaper.
The Population Welfare Department is currently looking for professional, trained, educated and experienced people. Candidates may apply for the following positions: Junior Secretary (BS-11), Psychologist (BS-17). Applicants must submit their applications for these positions by the deadline of 30 September 2023. Please see more detailed instructions on application procedures below.
Jobs in population care department
Population Welfare Department Jobs in Punjab 2023 Current Vacancies – Career for People with Disabilities
|Publication date:||September 21, 2023|
|Education||Intermediate, Graduate, Master’s degree|
|Last date||September 30, 2023|
|Company:||Population Welfare Department|
|Address:||NTS Headquarters, Plot No. 96, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.|
More jobs in Pakistan
- Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan LGES 2023 (Application Form) Hot
- Open Testing Service OTS Jobs 2023 Online Application Hot
- Shipyard and Engineering Jobs in Karachi 2023 (Shop Manager) Hot
- Junior Clerk (BS-11)
- Psychologist (BS-17)
Eligibility criteria for Ministry of Population Welfare jobs
- Gender Required: Men and women are eligible
- Required skills: Medical, computer basics
- Minimum Age: Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 43 years
- Required education: Intermediate, graduate, master’s degree
- Required experience: Minimum: 05 years
- Maximum: 08 years
- Minimum Monthly Salary: PKR 40,000 (EST)
- Maximum Monthly Salary: PKR 80,000 (Eastern Time)
How to Apply for Population Welfare Department Jobs in Punjab 2023?
If you are interested in applying and meet the above eligibility criteria, you must apply online by visiting the National Testing Service (NTS) website www.nts.org.pk.
Download the application form
To apply, candidates are required to fill the application form including the prescribed fee for NTS, attach a copy of their CNIC and attach two recent passport size photographs.
These documents must be sent directly to NTS by mail to the address mentioned on the application form.
Test fee will be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill at participating Banks/ATMs/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 digit bill numbers generated on receipt Your payment.
Address: NTS Headquarters, Plot No. 96, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
The application deadline is September 30, 2023.
Candidates who have already applied for the above post through IPL Advertisement No. 13595 published in newspapers on 12/23/2022, need not apply again. Your previous application will be considered.
Terms and conditions: –
1. The above positions are contractual, non-transferable and project-based.
2. The duration of the contract will be until the completion of the project, i.e. June 30,2024.
3. No further age relaxation will be allowed.
4. One post is reserved for Psychologist (BS-17) against 5% minority share.
5. Only candidates who reside in Punjab will be eligible to apply for the above mentioned positions.
6. Candidates who are already working in government and semi-government organizations must apply through appropriate channels and must submit a No Objection Certificate issued by the employer along with the application.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview. No TA/DA will be accepted.
8. The required experience will be calculated upon obtaining the required academic qualification.
9. Certificates must be issued by universities/institutes recognized by the Supreme Elections Committee. Equivalency of certificates/degrees must be submitted by the candidate duly approved by the HEC/Council or any other issuing authority.
10. The Department has the right to increase or decrease the number of entries, refuse any job, postpone or cancel the recruitment process, or withhold appointment at any stage without prior notice.
Procedures for submitting application forms:
1. Candidate must apply online by visiting the National Testing Service (NTS) website.
2. The candidate must submit the duly completed application form (online) along with proof of deposit of prescribed fees to the National Testing Service, copy of CNIC, attested copies of all academic/educational certificates/documents/experience and a recent passport. – Photographic images size. Directly to NTS via courier to the address mentioned on the order form.
3. Trial fees will be paid through participating banks of 1 Link 1 Bill/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa Accountants/Jazz Cash/TCS Express using the 20 digit bill numbers generated in the receipt Your invoice. Only one invoice will be accepted for payment.
4. The date of the written test will be communicated to only eligible/selected candidates through NTS.
5. Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline or closing hours of the application deadline will not be accepted. 09-30-2023
6. Applications that are complete in all respects must reach NTS by then
7. Roll number sheets will be uploaded on the NTS website and NTS must convey the test schedule to the candidate at least one week before the test.
8. In case of a large number of candidates qualifying for the NTS examination, the Selection Committee reserves the right to fix any percentage of the candidate’s minimum score.
9. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for final interview based on NTS test result, qualifications and experience.
10. The candidate’s age will be calculated on the last date for submitting the application.
11. Submitting false documents or concealing any fact will disqualify the candidate.
12. The candidate will be required to submit original documents along with one set of certified copies of all relevant documents at the time of interview. For more information, contact: UAN: +92-51-844-4441, National Testing Service – Pakistan, NTS Headquarters: Plot No. 96, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.IPL-7647
“Establishment of Adolescent Health Centers (2021-2024) Directorate General, Population Welfare Department, Punjab, 14 Babar Block, New Garden Town, Lahore