Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) Govt Jobs 2023 Apply Now
Apply for SPSC Jobs 2023 online at spsc.gov.pk: Sindh Public Service Commission has published this latest job advertisement on 26 September 2023. We have collected this SPSC job advertisement through Dawn newspaper.
Sindh Public Service Commission recruits well-qualified, motivated and experienced people. Eligible candidates can apply for the following posts: Environmental Inspector (BPS-17), Revenue Inspector (BPS-16), Computer Programmer (BPS-16), Assistant (BPS-16), Sub-Inspector (Bomb Disposal Cadre) (BPS-14). ), Deputy Sub-Inspector (Pump (Disposal Staff) (BPS-09), Legal Officer (BPS-17), Census Officer (BPS-17), Budget and Accounts Officer (BPS-16), Accounts Officer (BPS- 17.) , Pharmacist (BS-17), Junior Mine Inspector (BPS-17), Medical Inspector (BPS-17). Applicants for these above mentioned posts apply before the last date which is 20th October 2023. Next, we will analyze how to apply procedures and eligibility criteria.
SPSC Jobs Advertisement 2023
|Publication date:||September 26, 2023|
|Education||: Intermediate, graduate, master’s degree|
|Last date||October 20, 2023|
|Company:||Sindh Public Service Commission|
|Address:||Head Office: Sindh Public Service Commission Thandi Sarak, Hyderabad|
SPSC Job Vacancies
List of jobs in the Department of Mines and Mineral Development:
- Tax Inspector (BPS-16)
- Computer Programmer (BPS-16)
- Assistant (BPS-16)
- Junior Mine Inspector (BPS-17)
- Medical Inspector (BPS-17)
- Environmental Inspector (BPS-17)
List of jobs in Home Department:
- Assistant Inspector (Bomb Disposal Cadre) (BPS-14)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Bomb (Disposal Box) (BPS-09)
List of positions in SPSC:
- Budget and Accounts Officer (BPS-16)
- Legal Officer (BPS-17)
- Census Officer (BPS-17)
List of jobs in local government departments:
- Accounts Officer (BPS-17)
List of jobs in the Department of Health:
- Pharmacist (BS-17)
Eligibility Criteria for SPSC Jobs
- Gender Required: Men and women are eligible
- Required skills: management, management.
- Minimum Age: Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 35 years
- Required education: Intermediate, graduate, master’s degree
- Experience Required: Minimum: 01 years (EST)
- Maximum: 02 years (EST)
Minimum Monthly Salary: PKR 80,000 (EST)
Maximum Monthly Salary: PKR 100,000 (EST)
How to Apply for SPSC Jobs 2023?
Interested applicants who have completed the eligibility criteria can apply in the prescribed form available at www.spsc.gov.pk.
Submit an application online
Complete the application form and applications complete in all respects must be sent to the Center’s head office and regional offices.
Darkhwast Farm Darkhwast SPSC
Applicants must remit the examination fees to SPSC.
The broadcast rights to productions in this space are truly ongoing.
The number of posts may be subject to change without prior notice.
The post contains a large number of information that changes your location to another place.
SPSC will inform eligible candidates of the date, time and location of the test one week after the test.
The deadline to apply for employment is October 20, 2023.
1) The original challan of Rs. 500/- will be paid on the main account “C02101-State Body Examination Fee (SPSC Receipts)” at State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan. Candidate must mention Challan number, date and name of bank branch in his online application; For all participation categories, Challan is accepted.
2) The candidate must retain the original paid Challan of Rs. 500/- to be provided at the time of written test before interview and Interview
3) Challan form can be downloaded from the official website i.e. www.spsc.gov.pk
4) Options (such as place of residence, age, qualification, experience, position etc.) will not be changed once exercised at any subsequent stage after the closing date.
5) Online application is available on the official website www.spsc.gov.pk
6) Online application requires initial registration through the official website of the Saudi Patient Safety Center. After completing the formalities, candidates can apply through the ‘Available Jobs’ features.
7) Candidates must have the required age, qualifications and experience with relevant certificates as on the closing date of the advertisement.
8) Experience will be calculated from the date of obtaining the minimum educational qualification required for the position. Ineligible candidates and those who do not meet the requirements or submit incomplete applications will not be considered. Number of posts is subject to change without any prior permission/indication.
9) Candidates who provide services in government and semi-government agencies must apply through the appropriate channel.
10) The Authority reserves the right to amend/correct any error at any time if it is later discovered.
11) The online application features will be available for 24 hours excluding the closing date.
12) Further details can be found in the “General Instructions” available on the official website of the SPSC. www.spsc.gov.pk General relaxation applies to age as per Notification No. SOII (SGA&CD) 5-64/2011 dated 23.01.2023. (Except for Police Service and positions to be filled through joint competitive opposition by the SPSC).
Closing date: 10/20/2023
Deputy Director (GRS) Phones (022) 9200694, 9200246 and 9200162