BPSC Govt Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement
BPSC Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement | www.bpsc.gob.pk: On 28 September 2023, Balochistan Public Service Commission announced a new job opportunity. This BPSC Job Advertisement has been collected from Dawn newspaper.
Currently, Balochistan Public Service Commission is looking for experienced, educated and competent people. Candidates can apply for the following positions: Medical Officer (B-17), Medical Officer (B-17), Dental Surgeon (B-17), Assistant Agricultural Engineer (B-17), Speech Therapist (B-17) and Deputy Assistant Inspector (B-11). Applicants must submit their applications for these positions by the deadline of 26 October 2023. I will now inform you with more details.
BPSC Jobs Advertisement 2023
|Publication date:||September 28, 2023|
|Education||Intermediate, Graduate, Master’s degree|
|Last date||October 26, 2023|
|Company:||Balochistan Public Service Commission Organization|
|Address:||Balochistan Public Service Commission, Samungli Road, Near Railway Junction, Quetta.|
Social Welfare Positions Special Education and Literacy Department of Non-Formal Education and Human Rights:
- Speech Therapist (B-17)
Posts in Balochistan Police:
- Assistant Sub Inspector (B-11)
Positions in the Ministry of Health:
- Medical Officer (B-17)
- Medical Officer (B-17)
- Dental Surgeon (B-17)
Jobs in Balochistan Agriculture Department (Expansion Wing):
- Assistant Agricultural Engineer (B-17)
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Jobs
- Gender Required: Both male and female candidates are eligible.
- Required skills: medical, good physical fitness
- Minimum Age: Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 35 years
- Required education: Intermediate, graduate, master’s degree
- Required experience: Minimum: 01 years
- Maximum: 02 years
- Minimum Monthly Salary: PKR 60,000 (EST)
- Maximum Monthly Salary: PKR 120,000 (EST)
How to Apply for BPSC Jobs 2023?
If you are interested in applying and meet the above eligibility criteria, you must apply online from the BPSC website at www.bpsc.gob.pk.
Submit an application online
Applicants are required to pay application fees for the specified posts in various amounts such as Rs. 1000 for BPS-18, Rs. 600 for BPS-17 and Rs. 400 for BPS-14 to BPS-11 should be deposited in SBP Bank, NBP Bank or Government Treasury.
Applications incomplete or received after the deadline below will not be accepted.
Address: Balochistan Public Service Commission, Samungli Road, Near Railway Junction, Quetta.
- Age: Age will be calculated at the deadline for receiving applications,Relaxation in old age.
- Five (05) years of relaxation in the maximum age for public employees who have completed two (02) continuous years of regular government service.
- Ten (10) years relaxation of the maximum age for candidates with disabilities for initial appointment
- Candidates who do not fall within the above categories in S.No. My 11 year old and I are required to have a senior relaxation. I will adopt the following procedure:
- Candidates above the age of three (03) years must apply to the Administrative Secretary concerned and up to five (05) years to the Principal Secretary and up to seven (07) years to the Prime Minister for relaxation of the maximum age limit within the deadline. For pick up. From order forms. The approval of the competent authority regarding relaxation of the age limit must reach this committee before the written examination/MCQ gives positive results, otherwise the candidates will not be able to appear for the examination. It is also noted that a general reduction of the age without mentioning publication will not be acceptable. Candidates interested in obtaining the upper age flexibility up to three (03) years must submit an application to the corresponding administrative secretariat and in the case of the upper age flexibility up to five (05) and seven (07) years they must send their applications Applications via SAGAD for a particular position when it is advertised
- A candidate who is entitled to reduce the age in more than one category as described above has the right to reduce the upper age limit in one of the categories mentioned above, whichever benefits him/her.
- Local Domicile Certificate: The candidate must submit a Local Domicile Certificate for his area. A married candidate, who is not yet in government service and wants to apply based on her husband’s local domicile, must submit
- Submit your husband’s local residence certificate containing his name. In the case of candidates in the service, the local domicile certificate recorded in the service record of the department will be accepted.
- The Government reserves the right not to fill any vacant position or to fill more or less than the number of vacant positions announced by the Committee.
- Allocation of Areas: The vacancies have been allocated area wise as per the Recruitment Policy of Government of Balochistan, 1991. VI. EXPERIENCE: Unless otherwise stated in the recruitment criteria, the required experience (with valid documentary proof necessary) means the experience obtained in the post. . In regular full-time paid employment and on-the-job training as relevant as acquired after obtaining the required qualification until the closing date. Part-time, honorary, intern or trainee experience will not count as experience.”
- Eligibility: The eligibility of candidates will be determined in terms of the employment rules and conditions announced after conducting the professional selection test. After detailed scrutiny of applications, if they are found to be ineligible, their nominations will be canceled irrespective of whether they have appeared in the examination paper or even qualified in it. If a candidate’s application is rejected due to ineligibility, the committee will inform applicants. Therefore, candidates must, before applying, ensure that they are qualified in all respects for the position and have applied for the VIII Five Voices test: Written candidates who qualify for the MCQ test will be called for the Viva Voce test and the following will be: Current Affairs: (Important events that occurred during Last month or two which has been highlighted in electronic print media.General Knowledge: (Related to Balochistan, Pakistan and International).)
- Islamic/Religious Studies: (Islamic questions on everyday topics such as Islam, the life of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) and the period of the Rightly Guided Caliphs) However, the candidate who belongs to another religion will be asked questions according to his religion.
- Pakistani Studies: (1857 to 1947 and from 1947 to the present)
All applications for initial recruitment in BPS-16 and above must be submitted online through the BPSC website www.bpsc.gob.pk. Applicants are not required to submit a paper copy of the online application. However, applicants who do not have access to the internet can submit their applications in the prescribed form and must contact Balochistan Public Service Commission, Quetta, manually or by mail before the specified deadline. 26 October 2023. Application form is available on BPSC website with detailed details in view of the conditions stipulated for the post applied.
Candidates will have to bring their original CNIC Card, Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) and downloaded copy of Admission/Non-Acceptance Certificate at the time of selection/written test. (Candidates should note that Original CNIC and Original Treasury Receipt (Green Challan) will be accepted as valid documents. It is again emphasized that candidates should keep the original TR and not submit it to the BPSC office in advance, to avoid any inconvenience at that time (at the time of entry to the examination halls). c) For candidates who have submitted their applications manually or sent by post, their payment vouchers will be sent to their postal address and they will be notified via SMS.
Admission certificates/electronic selection lists (MCQ test/written test) for applied posts will be placed on the BPSC website, i.e. www.bpsc.gob.pk. Candidates are advised to visit this website frequently. They will also be intimidated through SMS.
No additional time is allowed for postal transportation, etc.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to deposit the original treasury receipt.
- Rs. 600 for BPS-17.
- Rs. 400 for BPS-11.
The amount should be deposited in the State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan only in the Province of Balochistan or in the government treasury authorized to do business on behalf of the Government of Balochistan under the direction C02101 BPSC STATE BODY EXAM FEE RECEIPET with RCO/area code embedded in Chalan. The RCO/District code is available on the official website of this committee i.e. www.bpsc.gob.pk.
The application deadline is October 26, 2023.